Monday, December 14, 2009

Short observations, short stories taken from life

 When we criticize someone or some behaviour, we should be conscious of the fact that we criticize an aspect of our self (regardless of whether we have discovered it, or not, it is there) 

 When we cling to someone, in essence we want to have control, satisfy parts of our self and manipulate the other person. Our good intentions make no difference; the outcome is the same. The energy we are stealing, says it all.

 Whichever action we take and experience, you should know that we recognize it and we establish it on our conscious level as part of our reality. For instance, when I kill someone, I recognize the murder and the ability to take a life away. The outcome is that I experience the fear of not being killed. The same goes when we manipulate someone (as mentioned above).

Everyone complains that someone is ruining their tranquility, their freedom, their calmness etc. The next time we enter a room or we sit next to some people on the beach, let’s think if we, as well, ruin their calmness with our presence or our chats. Before complaining that we don't deserve something, let’s think consciously and let’s take responsibility of what we do on people, animals and the environment.

Whatever happens to me is as such because I don’t truly love myself, entirely and unconditionally without any terms or limitations. I am the one who allows me to be manipulated, to be treated as a victim, to feel guilty, to experience abuse; it didn’t “just happen”.

Whatever I live, is my choice. Whatever my body experiences, is my responsibility and my creation.

 Every second of my life, I shouldn’t be doing what I wouldn’t like others to do to me.

 It is a matter of choice to love myself and change whatever it is that bothers me.

 Whenever I see someone having problems, but, who is not willing to change, because he/she cannot, I do nothing. Nothing.  I let him/her enjoy the life that he/she has chosen. It is exactly what he/she wants to experience. There are many excuses that can support a rationale of denying change. What can I do? Respect his/her choice. If it still bothers me (which is the most probable), then, I focus on the things reflected on me by this person and his/her situation. This way, I change.

 Changes do not happen in a day, as we are not ready to back them up (or we don’t know the way). It will all go well by showing love and patience to our self.

 Let’s come out of our egocentrism – it all revolves around our ego. An example, not directly related to egoism, but, stemming from it, is the following: “He didn’t call me, because there is something that I did and he misunderstood me”. Couldn’t it be simply that he didn’t call for his own reasons?

 Let’s get into “we”, into unity…and everything will be open and at ease! Try giving instead of just taking.

 I stop demanding and I start being grateful for whatever is offered to me, for whatever I have and for whatever I am.

 When I have expectations and requirements from others and from life, then, disappointment is certain. In essence, I am already disappointed and mad at me; I have placed the standards high up in a way that they cannot be reached. One way or another, this is my issue of “greediness”.

 Being a parent is not an excuse to depend on your child and project all your affliction and lack of love for yourself.

 The energy spent to judge and compete is massive. Is it worth it? How much energy have you spent in becoming better than somebody else?

 When I want to “fix” something on me, I tend to love it first and then accept it. The fact that I am this “something” gives me the chance to learn, so, I can only be grateful for this. Also, I am not trying to “remove” this, but, I am trying to complement it with something missing so that I can achieve balance. For instance: Am I being judgmental? This will calm down only when I discover what bothers me in my life and I open up to compassion.

An issue of great complexity is “where my freedom stops and where yours begins”.

After all, you don't have to forgive me. I have to forgive myself. This holds true for everything!

What is acceptance all about? I want others to like me, so, that I can find there the love and admiration that I am depriving myself of.

 Being sociable, going out, drinking, working and having a nice time, says one thing about you: you are not happy. What does it say to you? What does your body say about this?

The external reality of person is the reflection of his/her inner world. Let’s start observing what we are doing out there in order to realize who we are. The same goes for the world we live in. That’s why they say “be the change you want to see in the world”. When every person - equal to a molecule of the hologram that we call humanity - changes, then, humanity in its entirety will change.

When something doesn’t work, I try to see how I am blocking it. The claim “I don’t have luck; but, why?” is part of the victim-complaint-unfairness process and has nothing to do with the glorious being I was born to be.

Talk through your heart, not, through your ego. Change your quality of life!

You should know that our body tries to recover from any sort of disharmony anyway it can in order to find balance all over again. This universal law holds true for humanity in its entirety as well as on an individual basis, meaning in a macro and micro dimension.

It’s ok to say “no”. It shows respect for our self.

We are all subject to our parents ever since the beginning of our physical presence. As years pass by, the collection of experiences incorporates as well school, society, friends and the rest of the systems. Depending on the emotional load that each person carries, he/she will attract the equivalent people and situations in life, aiming to bring these traumas on the surface and deal with them. Through the chakras that are not in balance, sub- or hyper-functioning, someone can diagnose these disorders and help him/herself.

You cannot leave anything behind. It is all within you. Decide what kind of life you want to lead. Our life will not change with a miracle, unless we choose to move forward.


No comments:

Post a Comment